Featured in this month’s edition:
Bullying In the Workplace – “Sometimes bullying can be easily missed by observers, but it’s no less painful when the aggression is recognized only by the targeted victim…”
Fight Procrastination Better – “Everyone procrastinates at times, but if another nail-biter of a deadline looms, and you swore never again, here are a few intervention ideas…”
Oops! When You Make a Big Mistake at Work – “Everyone makes mistakes at work, but do you know how to manage these mini crises when they occur…?”
Other topics in this edition:
- Overcoming Loneliness
- Reduce Risk of Burglary While on Vacation
- Soft Skills to Know: Employee Flexibility
- Enhancing Co-worker Relationships: Emotional Intelligence
- Olive Oil Research Continues
For the full July 2017 edition of “Frontline Employee”, or to learn more about UConn EAP visit our webpage: http://hr.uconn.edu/employee-assistance-program/
Your EAP provides professional, brief counseling – on campus, plus 27 locations statewide – to help identify and resolve personal, family or work related concerns. Employee Assistance is:
- Household Members too!
NEW RESOURCES FOR MANAGERS & Supervisors …
- The UConn EAP webpage now includes a full section of brief information videos to assist you in helping your valuable people to succeed in the midst of the human factor at work.
- EAP is also available by invitation to meet with departments, programs or other groups to discuss and process challenges, critical incidents or other areas of common concern.
To schedule a private appointment, call:
(860) 486-1307 Storrs
(800) 852-4392 Statewide – 24 hours (Toll-free in CT)
For more information, contact: Gary Alger at email@example.com