Social Distancing Doesn't Mean Social Isolation
uKindness: The University-wide initiative intended to inform, engage, and connect with students throughout the University during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Letter From President Katsouleas to UConn Faculty and Staff Regarding the Budget July 7, 2020
- UConn Reducing Fees for Undergrads Learning Exclusively Online in Fall July 7, 2020
- $750,000 Mellon Foundation Grant to Expand NE Humanities Consortium Faculty of Color Working Group July 7, 2020
- UConn Magazine: Our Defining Moments July 7, 2020
- Goodbye, Handshake. Hello, LMG July 7, 2020
- ‘Evolution Makes the World Less Ragged’ July 6, 2020
- Op-Ed: This Simple Model Shows the Importance of Wearing Masks and Social Distancing July 6, 2020
- UConn-made COVID-19 Mask Solution Coming to Market July 2, 2020
Give to the Students First Fund
The need to support students at UConn is greater than ever. You have the ability to make a difference in the lives of UConn students who are struggling, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Students First Fund provides support for students facing unforeseen circumstances or hardship. Please visit the UConn Foundation’s page - “UConn Nation: We’re In This Together” for more information on how to give to this fund.
UConn Rec Offers Online Classes
Any current member can sign-in and access the classes using our app, just like they would when they take a class at the Rec Center.
To ensure that our entire Division can take advantage of this great opportunity...those that do not have a membership with us, can access the workouts at the link here
Be sure to follow @UConnRec on Instagram the #UConnstepstogether challenge and other live workouts, tips, and info!!
Division of Student Affairs Recognition Ceremony
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and its uncertain timeline, the Division Recognition Ceremony has been cancelled. We look forward to gathering as a Division, once we are allowed to come together on campus, to celebrate the outstanding work of our employees and our ongoing commitment to students, especially during this trying time.
The Parents Fund
Parents and family members play an important role in enhancing a student's experience at UConn. Through donations to the Parents Fund, the Division of Student Affairs is able to enrich students' time outside the classroom through mental health and wellness programs, leadership training, late-night activities, community service opportunities, student organizations, cultural experiences and more. For more information about giving to the Parents Fund, contact Lauren Grabowski '09, Associate Director of Development, at (860) 486-3132 or email UConnFamilies@foundation.uconn.edu.