Welcome Dr. Suzanne Onorato

It is with great pleasure that I welcome Dr. Suzanne Onorato to UConn as the Executive Director of Student Health Services starting June 24.  In this role Suzanne will provide direct leadership over the Departments of Student Health Services, Counseling and Mental Health Services, and Wellness and Prevention.  Throughout her career she has demonstrated exceptional and innovative leadership.  Her strengths include developing and leading strategic visioning and business planning in her current role as Executive Director of Cardiovascular Service Line at St Francis Hospital and Medical Center.  Suzanne also served as the Director of the Bristol Hospital Wellness Center and served many years at the Community Health Program at Tufts University.

This is an important time for Student Health at UConn and I am confident that Suzanne’s experience will allow us to effectively integrate and enhance our care for students.  I am equally pleased that Suzanne will be closely involved in the design process for our new student health facility.  Please join me in welcoming Suzanne when you see her around campus!

-Elly Daugherty