The University Senate Nominating Committee will present its slate of chairs and members of the Senate standing committees for the 2017/2018 academic year at the April 2018 meeting of the University Senate.
Faculty and professional staff interested in serving on a Senate committee are invited to contact Cheryl Galli at the Senate Office by March 1, 2018. The Senate Nominating Committee will consider preferences and, in consultation with the committee chairs, will develop committee rosters for 18-19. In order to maintain manageable committee size, the Nominating Committee may not be able to fulfill all membership requests.
Information on the standing committees of the University Senate can be found under Senate Committees at senate.uconn.edu or by following the links below:
- Senate Curricula & Courses Committee
- Senate Diversity Committee
- Senate Enrollment Committee
- Senate Faculty Standards Committee
- Senate Growth & Development Committee
- Senate Scholastic Standards Committee
- Senate Student Welfare Committee
- Senate University Budget Committee
For more information, contact: Cheryl Galli, Senate Office at 486-2236.