We are pleased to announce the full campus go-live for the new HuskyBuy system! Users now have a seamless end-to-end experience from procurement to payment through a single environment in HuskyBuy [hosted by JAGGAER]. This expansion provides a mechanism for easy ordering, as well as for the payment of all goods and services. These exciting new system capabilities will increase ordering efficiency, standardize approval workflows, provide more accurate spend data, and allow greater visibility into order status and payment.
Requisitioning within KFS is no longer allowed – all new orders should be entered into HuskyBuy. Any orders entered directly into KFS will be rejected.
You may access the new HuskyBuy system here: https://solutions.sciquest.com/apps/Router/SAMLAuth/UConnFullSuite
- Job Aids and videos regarding how to use the system can be accessed here: https://procurement.uconn.edu/huskybuy-evolution/
- Call us at 860-485-2289 between the hours of 8am – 5pm
- E-mail us at HuskyBuySupport@uconn.edu
- Tuesday, July 17 @ 9am ITE Building
- Thursday, July 19 @ 9am ITE Building
- Thursday, July 19 @ 1pm ITE Building
You may register for training on the UConn Training Pro-Dev Website. The link directly to the sessions being offered is: https://web2.uconn.edu/hrtraining/training/index.php?admin&hdroption=courses&viewoption=course&course=562
For more information, contact: HuskyBuy Support at 860-486-2289.