UConn Rescue is excited to be teaching more training courses than ever before!
This fall 2018 semester we will be teaching the following courses.
- 6 American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider CPR/AED classes (1sttime class takers)
- 4 Healthcare Provider Recertification classes (recertification only)
- 2 AHA Heartsaver CPR/AED classes
- 3 AHA Heartsaver First Aid classes
- 5 Stop the Bleed classes (free, no medical experience needed)
All the details regarding the classes including cost, dates/times, locations, etc. can be found on the registration website below.
Link to Registration Site & More Information:
*Please note: registration for ALL courses will open on Monday August 27that 11am. If you encounter difficulty please be patient as we anticipate a high volume of traffic at this time. If you continue to encounter difficulty email email@example.com the specific issue you are encountering.
Please feel free to reach out with any specific questions after viewing the website.
UConn Rescue President & Training Coordinator
For more information, contact: Justin Pedneault at firstname.lastname@example.org.