Featured in this month’s edition:
Avoid Overspending on Holiday Gifts – “To prevent overspending during the holidays, first decide how much you want to spend…”
Research… Social Media Causes Depression – “There has been quite a bit of research on the adverse impacts of social media on well-being…”
Healing Relationships with Honest Conversations – “When family and couple communication problems are left unaddressed, they get worse…”
Other topics in this edition:
- Avoid Drugged and Drunk Driving
- Hard-Won Secrets of Outstanding Workers
- Dependability in the Workplace
- New Physical Activity Guidelines
- Free the Clutter That Binds You
For the full December 2018 edition of “Frontline Employee”, or to learn more about UConn EAP visit our webpage: http://hr.uconn.edu/employee-assistance-program/
Your EAP provides professional, brief counseling – on campus, plus 27 locations statewide – to help identify and resolve personal, family or work related concerns. Employee Assistance is:
- Household Members too!
NEW RESOURCES FOR MANAGERS & Supervisors …
- The UConn EAP webpage now includes a full section of brief information videos to assist you in helping your valuable people to succeed in the midst of the human factor at work.
- EAP is also available by invitation to meet with departments, programs or other groups to discuss and process challenges, critical incidents or other areas of common concern.
To schedule a private appointment, or speak with an EAP consultant, call:
(860) 486-1307 Storrs
(800) 852-4392 Statewide – 24 hours (Toll-free in CT)
For more information, contact: Gary Alger at email@example.com