Featured in this month’s edition:
Resolving Relationship Problems at Work – “Are you tolerating a difficult workplace relationship? Thorny relationships are often tolerated because…“
Empathy: Happier Customers, Less Stress – “Direct customer service is known to be stressful. But there are customer service ‘tools’ that can make this job easier and more rewarding…”
Online Gambling Addiction – “Addiction to online gambling is a growing problem. Research shows it predominantly affects teens and young adults, particularly men…”
Other topics in this edition:
- Stay Pumped about Your New Year’s Resolution
- Don’t Fear Criticism in the Workplace
- Enthusiasm is Contagious
- Good for the Heart, Good for the Brain!
- Neurodiversity: A Word You Should Know
For the full January 2019 edition of “Frontline Employee”, or to learn more about UConn EAP visit our webpage: http://hr.uconn.edu/employee-assistance-program/
Your EAP provides professional, brief counseling – on campus, plus 27 locations statewide – to help identify and resolve personal, family or work related concerns. Employee Assistance is:
- Household Members too!
NEW RESOURCES FOR MANAGERS & Supervisors …
- The UConn EAP webpage now includes a full section of brief information videos to assist you in helping your valuable people to succeed in the midst of the human factor at work.
- EAP is also available by invitation to meet with departments, programs or other groups to discuss and process challenges, critical incidents or other areas of common concern.
To schedule a private appointment, or speak with an EAP consultant, call:
(860) 486-1307 Storrs
(800) 852-4392 Statewide – 24 hours (Toll-free in CT)
For more information, contact: Gary Alger at email@example.com