The UConn Foundation and UConn Bookstores are proud to partner on this year’s 2019 Bookstore Campaign!
From Friday, January 18th to Sunday February 10th all UConn Bookstores will be accepting gifts to benefit seven unique and very worthwhile causes that support students, research, development, opportunity, and health across all UConn campuses. Bookstore customers can make a gift in any donation amount at any bookstore with their in-store purchase, or through a quick and easy text message to the numbers displayed on signage in all stores. Students may also give by text when they pick up their Textbook To Go orders!
Where your support will go:
- Storrs Center– General Student Scholarships
- Hillside– The Meredith Beck Mental Health Information and Support Fund
- Waterbury– Waterbury Student Scholarships
- Hartford– Hartford Campus Director’s Fund
- Stamford– Stamford Student Scholarship Fund
- UConn Health– The Fund for UConn Health
- Avery Point– Avery Point Student Scholarship Fund
Please join us in making a huge impact on the strength and opportunities of our University as a whole. Be sure to visit your nearest bookstore over the next three weeks and make a gift at check-out to support your campus’s initiative.
For more information about your bookstore’s fund and how to give online, please visit: https://uconn.givecorps.com/.
For more information, contact: Carly Olson at email@example.com.