Featured in this month’s edition:
Worrying on the Clock – “According to a recent Colonial Penn Life insurance study, 20% of workers are spending five hours per week on the clock thinking about their worries and stressors…“
Work-Life Balance: Try This – “With all there is to do in our lives, it’s easy to get on autopilot and lose track of work-life balance. This is normal, but… “
Have Less Concern about Child Day Care- “Entrusting a child to a day care center for the first time produces feelings of apprehension…”
- Time Management Tip: Optimize Time Pockets
- Signs an Alcohol Use Assessment Is Needed
- Is Your Body Saying, “Enough!”
- Be a Pro at Defusing Workplace Tension
- Parents and Teen Driving Tips
For the full May 2019 edition of “Frontline Employee”, or to learn more about UConn EAP visit our webpage: http://hr.uconn.edu/employee-assistance-program/
Your EAP provides professional, brief counseling – on campus, plus 27 locations statewide – to help identify and resolve personal, family or work related concerns. Employee Assistance is:
- Household Members too!
NEW RESOURCES FOR MANAGERS & Supervisors …
- The UConn EAP webpage now includes a full section of brief information videos to assist you in helping your valuable people to succeed in the midst of the human factor at work.
- EAP is also available by invitation to meet with departments, programs or other groups to discuss and process challenges, critical incidents or other areas of common concern.
To schedule a private appointment, or speak with an EAP consultant, call:
(860) 486-1307 Storrs
(800) 852-4392 Statewide – 24 hours (Toll-free in CT)
For more information, contact: Gary Alger at firstname.lastname@example.org