The University of Connecticut – Division of Athletics is excited to announce that a Surplus Apparel and Equipment Sale will be held at the Hugh S. Greer Field House on Wednesday May 8th, 2019. Based on product availability, the sale may be extended to the following day, Thursday May 9th, 2019.
The sale will include surplus apparel such as tees, shorts, sweats, hoodies, polo’s, pullovers, jackets and some uniforms. Equipment will include a combination of running shoes, cleats and various accessories (i.e., backpacks). Supplies will be in limited quantities.
The entry point will be along Hillside Road, in front of the Field House at the doors closest to the Blue Gym. There will be appropriate signage indicating where the line is to form. The address to the Field House is 2111 – Hillside Rd. Storrs, CT 06269.
Regular sale hours will run from 11:00am-5:00pm. If necessary, the sale will run from 9:00am – 2:00pm on Thursday May 9th, 2019.
Surplus Sale Notes:
- Cash and Credit Card will be accepted. Checks will not be accepted. Please have ID if paying by credit card
- Only small purses will be permitted inside the sale. Checkout bags will be provided.
- Parking is available in the North and South Garages and any designated spot with the appropriate permit
- Shoplifters will be prosecuted
- No food and/or beverage will be permitted inside the Field House
- All sales are final – No returns or exchanges
For more information, contact: Dan Glinski at 486-2050