Featured in this month’s edition:
Water Safety Summer Tips – “Keep young children safe around water this summer…“
Team with your Doctor to Fight Depression – “Some patients with depression participate in psychotherapy, some use medication, and some do both… “
Staying Positive in a Crisis – “A crisis is an unexpected event or situation requiring a decision point, while an emergency presents immediate risk to life or property. During a crisis, resist the impulse to panic…”
- Avoid Personality Clashes
- You Can Overcome Indecisiveness
- Affected by PTSD?
- Bring the Body and the Mind Will Follow
- Forming a Caregiver Support Group
For the full June 2019 edition of “Frontline Employee”, or to learn more about UConn EAP visit our webpage: http://hr.uconn.edu/employee-assistance-program/
Your EAP provides professional, brief counseling – on campus, plus 27 locations statewide – to help identify and resolve personal, family or work related concerns. Employee Assistance is:
- Household Members too!
NEW RESOURCES FOR MANAGERS & Supervisors …
- The UConn EAP webpage now includes a full section of brief information videos to assist you in helping your valuable people to succeed in the midst of the human factor at work.
- EAP is also available by invitation to meet with departments, programs or other groups to discuss and process challenges, critical incidents or other areas of common concern.
To schedule a private appointment, or speak with an EAP consultant, call:
(860) 486-1307 Storrs
(800) 852-4392 Statewide – 24 hours (Toll-free in CT)
For more information, contact: David Francis or Gary Alger at 860-486-1307