Final exam season is rapidly approaching!
In an effort to unite the many resources available to students to help them successfully navigate finals, Student Health and Wellness (SHaW) and UConn Student Government (USG) invite you to this semester’s Finals Care Fair!
Wednesday, December 4th
12 pm to 3 pm
Student Union Grand Ballroom
Students will have the opportunity to prepare for finals in one stop and have immediate access to services and resources, and building skills that will support them during finals.
- Pick up a finals care package and hot chocolate from USG Academic Affairs
- Get a massage from licensed massage therapists
- Pick up healthy snacks and learn from Student Health and Wellness’ Nutrition Team
- Learn and practice stress management techniques and access tools that work for you from a variety of student organizations and departments on campus
- Plan out your study schedule with a professional from the Academic Achievement Center
- Play games, eat food and win PRIZES
To sign up for a 10 minute massage, please click here and select “Nishelli Ahmed” from the list of people to make a reservation.
For more information, contact: Nishelli Ahmed at 860.486.6131