Welcome Back! (Please wear a mask)
With the start of a fall semester unlike any other, we are excited to welcome back our University friends. UConn students, faculty, and staff are a valued part of our community, and we look forward to seeing you around town soon.
Mansfield, like the rest of Connecticut, is working to help stop the spread of COVID-19 by following the state’s health and safety guidelines. You may find that some of your favorite businesses have limited operations, such as take-out only, or are welcoming only a few customers at a time inside their store.
The Mansfield Downtown Partnership has detailed information about what changes you can expect to see as you shop and dine in Downtown Storrs and around Mansfield on its website, along with lists of which businesses and restaurants are open:
- Learn about health & safety protocols: org/reopen
- Find open restaurants: org/dine/togo
- Find open businesses: org/openforbusiness
For all residents and visitors, we can each do our part by:
- Wearing a mask that covers your nose and mouth – at all times inside businesses and outdoors when a safe distance cannot be maintained (e.g. walking, jogging, running downtown or on narrow, busy trails), per state mandate
- Maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet from others – both indoors and outdoors
- Washing your hands frequently, for at least 20 seconds
By working together, we can keep our community safe and healthy!
For more information, contact: Kathleen Paterson at firstname.lastname@example.org