The staff at McMahon Dining Hall have chosen six finalists for the inaugural Senior Slice. Congrats to the finalists! Voting is open to all community members until the end of the day on March 12th, 2021. The winning vegan and non-vegan pizzas will be served at McMahon, USM, and North this semester.
Vote here dining.uconn.edu/senior-slice
Non-Vegan Pizza Finalists
- Sophia Arruda– Spicy red sauce (base) with capicola, onions, roasted poblanos, pineapple, gouda, oregano & thyme
- Daniella Costa – Mac n Cheese (base) with pulled pork, onions, peppers, cheddar cheese, bbq sauce & oregano
- Sophia Arruda– Queso (base) with pulled chicken, jalapeno, corn, black beans, Monterey Jack cheese, pepper jack cheese, oregano & cilantro
Vegan Pizza Finalists
- Giuliana Marchetti – Spicy red sauce (base) with vegan meatball, vegan Italian sausage, spinach, peppers, vegan slice Chao cheese, pesto (nut/cheese free) & oregano
- Julia Roemer – Traditional red sauce (base) with eggplant, tomatoes, broccoli, spinach, basil & oregano
- Frank Magnante – Garlic oil (base) with eggplant, spinach, broccoli, onions, pesto (nut/cheese free) & oregano
Follow us on social to stay up to date with Senior Slice!