The open enrollment period for health insurance benefits will take place between May 3 and May 28. Current details are available below and HR will share more, when available.
- The annual Health Insurance Open Enrollment period provides employees with an opportunity to change medical/dental plans and to add/remove existing dependents.
- Changes made during Open Enrollment become effective 7/1/2021.
- The Office of the State Comptroller will send a direct mailing to each employee’s home address.
- Details regarding plans, premium rates, and virtual fairs will be posted on https://carecompass.ct.gov/by 5/3/2021.
In the meantime, the Office of the State Comptroller has set up Spotlight events from the state’s medical (Anthem), dental (Cigna), and pharmacy (CVS Caremark) carriers. Please mark your calendars for the events below. Note: the associated links will take you directly to the meeting on the specified date and time. Attendees will be able to watch the event in Teams- desktop (Windows or Mac), web, or mobile. If attendees don’t have Teams, you can also use a browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge).
- April 20th– Anthem Spotlight,Noon – 1 pm (This presentation does not apply to CT Partnership Plan participants.)
- Learn what’s new with your medical benefits through Anthem. Attend this presentation to learn about your plan options during the upcoming Open Enrollment and how to pick the one that’s right for you and your family. You’ll also learn how to look up in-network doctors, how to use Anthem’s mobile app (Sydney) and how to get the most from your benefits with other Anthem features and programs. After a brief presentation, you will have the opportunity to have your questions answered directly by Anthem representatives.
- April 27th– Cigna Spotlight, Noon – 1 pm
- Did you know you now have four dental plan options? The newest, Total Care DHMO, can save you money while expanding your benefits. Learn more about your options, how your dental costs are determined and how to decide which plan to choose. Attend this presentation and bring your questions; a Cigna representative will be available to answer them directly!
For more information, contact: HR at firstname.lastname@example.org