Hartford/Avery Point Housing Opportunities at Storrs


The University continues to offer students enrolled at the Hartford and Avery Point campuses the opportunity to reside in on campus housing at the Storrs campus.  Interested students should contact the Department of Residential Life at livingoncampus@uconn.edu to request access to the Storrs campus housing application.  Students will receive an updated financial aid package and will receive notification of their housing status after the updated package is complete.  Staff, students, parents and families with any questions regarding regional campus student housing can visit www.reslife.uconn.edu or contact livingoncampus@uconn.edu.

For more information, contact: Residential Life at livingoncampus@uconn.edu