We are excited to announce that we have added a training session dedicated to Concur Navigation and Profile Setup. Review the class description, what to bring to class and links to register below.
Concur Navigation and Profile setup: (1 Hr) This session is recommended for University Staff and Students to provide an overview of the Concur website and required/recommended Profile setup information for users.
This is a hands on session, where you will be simultaneously setting up your Concur profile during class.
Please have the following items ready and available to you during the session:
- Full Name as it appears on Government Issued travel document (State ID or Passport)
- Date of Birth
- Work Phone/Home Phone
- Work Address/Home Address
- UConn email address and access to same email
- Default KFS account number (can be added/changed as needed)
- UConn travel card number or personal card number
Optional items to bring to training:
- Airline, hotel, car rental rewards numbers
- Names of persons to be assigned as your delegate/travel arranger
- Emergency contact
- Mobile phone with Internet (for downloading and setting up Concur Mobile App)
Click one or more of the links below to register for the upcoming training sessions:
UConn Travel Team
For more information, contact: UConn Travel Team at firstname.lastname@example.org