Community Outreach’s Alternative Breaks 2021-2022: Do you have a passion about a social justice issue? Are you interested in engaging in meaningful dialogues and seeking change around this topic with your fellow UConn students? Apply for an Alternative Break! Community Outreach is offering these immersive service-learning experiences during spring break from March 12-20, 2022!
These are Spring Break- Alternative Breaks
- Food Security and Poverty (New Haven / Hartford, CT)
- Healthcare Access in Rural Communities (TBD)
- Healthcare Access and Education (Philadelphia, PA)
- HIV/AIDS Awareness and Advocacy (New York, NY)
- Racial Justice and Civil Rights (Washington D.C.)
For more information and to apply on our website! Applications are due by Sunday 11/28/2021 9:00 am.
For more information, contact: Carl Soares at firstname.lastname@example.org