UConn Dining Services is excited to welcome back our culinary camps for children.
Our two-day camps are open to children ages 11-13 and will be held at Gelfenbien Commons Dining Hall.
Participants will have an opportunity in both camps to work with award-winning UConn chefs and learn the basics related to cooking.
Participants do not need prior kitchen experience for either camp nor do they need to take camp 101 to enroll in camp 102.
UCann Cook 101 – June 20-21
- Brunch Preparation- Pound Cake French Toast, Huevos Rancheros and much more!!!
- Creating Pizza and International Appetizers
- Cooking with bitter greens and seasonal vegetables
Camp 101 will also include a visit to:
UConn Spring Valley Student Farm & UConn Bakery
UCann Cook 102 – June 23-24
- Fusion Cooking-Creating dishes with flavors from Italy, Asia and the USA
- East meets West (Sushi / Tempura /Summer Rolls)
- Easy Sweet Treats
Camp 102 will also include a visit to:
UConn Dairy Bar & UConn Bakery
Space is limited so don’t delay! For full details visit dining.uconn.edu/ucann-cook-camps/